Red clover mites are often found crawling up the exterior surfaces of houses and other buildings. They are usually associated with lawns but will feed on other garden plants and move onto or into buildings in autumn when numbers explode.
Clover mites are small and bright or dark red. When squashed they will leave a bright red mark. They will often lay dark eggs on the crevices on building walls.
- Wash down the exterior of your house with Kiwicare Sorted Dirt & Grime .
- Then after rinsing and leaving to dry, apply Kiwicare NO Spiders to the exterior walls and window frames (you can apply to frames using a sponge or paint brush to avoid application to glass).
- Then apply LawnPro Lawnguard Granules to flower beds, gravel areas and lawn close to the house, and water in.
Deals with Clover Mites
View all products
- LawnPro Lawnguard
- NO Bugs Super
- NO Spiders Total Solution
- Organic Super Spraying Oil
- Organic Super Sulphur