Daisies are common broadleaf weed in lawns, flowerbeds and pathways.
Daisies displace grasses in lawns and their white flowers with yellow centres are regarded as an 'eye sore' in fine lawns.
In garden beds
Spot treat with Weed Weapon Extra Strength or Organic Weedfree Rapid . Weed Weapon products are systemic and kill weeds down to the roots within 2-4 days and is an ideal product for use around established trees and shrubs. It is inactive in the soil so planting can be safely carried out soon after treatment. Organic Weedfree Rapid will burn down young weeds within hours and is certified organic by BioGro.
Did you know
Daisy weeds are a group plants that grow in lawns and flowerbeds etc. including:
- Common European daisy - Bellis perennis
- Mexican daisy - Erigeron karvinskianus
- Oxeye daisy - Leucanthemum vulgare
- Cape daisy - Arctotheca calendula
- Scentless mayweed - Tripleurospermum inodorum
- Stinking mayweed - Anthemis cotula
Deals with Daisies
View all products
- LawnPro All-in-1
- LawnPro Hydrocotyle Control
- LawnPro Prickle Control
- LawnPro Turfclean
- Weed Weapon Direct Hit
- Weed Weapon Extra Strength
- Weed Weapon Extra Strength Ready to Use
- Weed Weapon Long Term
- Weed Weapon Preventer
- Weed Weapon Rapid Action