Jasmine, like many other garden plants, can become a weed if it spreads out of control and strangles other desirable plants or grows in places that are inappropriate.
Jasmine is an evergreen rampant, spreading, climbing perrenial vine. It has fragrant white flowers in large showy groups.
- Where spraying is possible without overspray affecting desirable plants use Weed Weapon Rapid Action or Extra Strength .
- Ensure complete coverage of the whole vine.
Cut and Paste Method
- Where spraying would pose a risk to other plants cut the jasmine stems near their roots and immediatly apply Weed Weapon Invade Gel to the cut stem stumps.
Deals with Jasmine
View all products
- Weed Weapon Extra Strength
- Weed Weapon Extra Strength Ready to Use
- Weed Weapon Invade Gel
- Weed Weapon Rapid Action