LawnPro All-in-1 lawn feed plus weed and moss killer. The fast easy way to a thick, lush, green, weed-free lawn.
- Covers up to 100 m2.
- Reusable spreading device.
- Easy to apply – ergonomic handle design, flip open spout, walk over lawn and let the spreader evenly and accurately apply the granules.
- Kills weeds
- Kills moss
- Feeds & conditions grass
- Greens in 7 days (grass will begin to green after 3 days).
- Wait at least 4 days after mowing to treat lawn.
- Cut back surrounding plants to ensure product doesn’t come into contact with foliage or roots of desirable plants.
- Holding the spreader by the handle, flip open the spout.
- Holding by your side, tilt the spreader until the granules start to flow. Do not shake the spreader from side to side.
- Walk at a steady pace up and down the lawn in event strips. You should apply at a rate of 35 g/m² - Cover approximately 10 m in 15 seconds.
- Water product in (10 mm) if no rain is expected within 48 hours.
|Download your Kiwicare Lawn Maintenace Calendar|
Adobe Acrobat Document, 325 KB
Kiwicare Lawn Maintenance Calendar
Weed control: 2.86 g/kg 2,4-D, 2.86 g/kg MCPA, 0.57 g/kg Dicamba.
Moss control: 274.3 g/kg Ferrous sulphate.
Fertiliser: N-P-K 10-2-2.
- 2.8 kg pack with spreader
- 2.8 kg refill pack
- Ensure complete and even coverage. Applying more quickly in two passes at right angles (e.g. north-south and then east-west) will give the most even application. Avoid over applying.
- Apply before significant rain or water in after application.
- Some problems may require a second application. If required re-treat after 6 weeks.
- Apply in Spring and Autumn when weeds and grasses are growing.
- Do not apply in temperatures above 30°C or below 10°C.
- Rake dead moss out of lawn after 14 days.
- Wait 30 days before re-sowing grass seed.
- Video - How to Use LawnPro All-in 1 to Get Rid of Weeds and Moss and Green Your Lawn
- Avoid applying granules to hard surfaces as this may cause iron staining. If grunules are accidentaly spilled on hard surfaces, brush off, do not wash the area with water.
- Do not use on lawns newer than 12 months.
- Do not use on cotulla and dichondra lawns or those where clover is being encouraged.
- Do not walk on the lawn until it is completely dry as walking the granules onto other surfaces may stain.
- Do not apply more than 2 times in any one season (3 month period).
- Avoid applying if lawn is under stress or suffering from drought.
- Apply in calm weather to avoid drift onto desirable plants.
- If composting lawn clippings, do not use compost for 6 months.
- May stain paths, saving, slabs tiles, decking and clothing. If spilt on other surfaces brush off immediately to avoid staining. Do not use water to clean surfaces as this may cause staining.
- Avoid contact with skin, may cause irritation.
- Do not inhale, may cause respiratory irritation.
- Wear protective clothing and gloves when using.
- Wash contaminated clothing before reuse.
- Safe Disposal of Containers and Chemicals
Approved pursuant to HSNO Act 1996, HSR101163. See www.epa.govt.nz for approval conditions.
|LawnPro All-in-1 SDS|
Adobe Acrobat Document, 545 KB
Kiwicare LawnPro All-in-1 SDS
How to Use LawnPro 7 Day Green
Watch this video on how to fertilise, green and strengthen your lawn. Kiwicare LawnPro 7 Day Green with the ease-to-use Even-Flo spreader.
How to Use LawnPro 7 Day Green
How to fertilise, green and strengthen your lawn. Kiwicare LawnPro 7 Day Green with the ease-to-use Even-Flo spreader.
LawnPro All-in-1 helps with these problems
View all problems
- Broadleaf Weeds
- Lawn Nitrogen Deficiency
- Lawn Phosphorous Deficiency
- Lawn Potassium Deficiency
- Onehunga Weed
- Suckling Clover