Natural NO Rats
A safer alternative to traditional rodenticides without risk to non-target animals, pets or children.
- DISCONTINUED - Use NO Rats & Mice products
- For control of rodents.
- Non toxic to other animals and people.
- No secondary poisoning.
- 100% natural, cereal pallet based.
- BioGro® Certified Organic.
- Approx. 50 g of Natural NO Rats, consumed over several successive days is sufficient to kill a rat.
- Place bait where there are signs of rodent activity; fresh droppings, near burrows, runways, feeding places and at points of entry around the perimeter of buildings.
- Inspect bait points regularly and replace any eaten bait. Replace baits which have become wet and re-site in a dry location. Replenish stocks daily until there are no more takes for 48 hours.
- Note - If the rats or mice are reluctant to take the Natural NO Rats because they are not yet used to the bait they can be encouraged by mixing the bait with a small amount of peanut butter prior to use.
940 g/kg powdered corncob in the form of a pellet.
Ready to Use Bait: 300 g, 2.5 kg
[Limited availability due to product being discontinued].
- It is very important that other sources of food for the rodents are removed. Natural NO Rats must be the major source of food for the rodents over a period of several days.
- Rodents are very shy and prefer to eat in secluded areas. Fill bait stations with 100-200 g of Natural NO Rats. An alternative to bait stations is to place the bait in open ended sections of downpipes, open ended boxes, under sheets of metal/wood secured at an angle against a wall at intervals of 2 m.
- Natural NO Rats can also be placed directly into rat holes, nesting or feeding areas. Wrap 100 g of product in cling film or plastic grip sealed bags and push down into the burrow – push into burrows with a long stick or similar.
- Generally rats die within 4-8 days and death is imminent when rat droppings change from black to blond.
- Pest Control Terms Glossary of Meanings .
- Protect bait points from non target species and water.
- Rats carry disease so never use unprotected hands
Registered pursuant to the ACVM Act 1997 V9393.
HSNO Approval Code: HSR000097.
NZFSA Approved Rodenticide Maintenance Compound (non-dairy) Type C
|Natural NO Rats SDS|
Adobe Acrobat Document, 123 KB
Natural NO Rats SDS (MSDS)
Natural NO Rats helps with these problems
View all problems