NO Bugs Super
For long lasting control of 99.9% of common insect pests.
- Professional strength, long lasting insect control.
- Kills 99% common insect pests.
- One spray protects surfaces for up to 4 months outdoors and 6 months indoors.
- Sprayed surfaces are safe to children and pets.
- Concentrate dilution rate - Mix 20 ml per 1 litre of clean water.
How to mix and dilute spray concentrates video .
- Where to apply NO Bugs Super: Think about the pest/s you want to control. Where do they live and what surfaces do they contact? These are the surfaces you want to treat.
- Spray NO Bugs Super to keep cobwebs off outdoor furniture, fences, clothes lines and eaves.
- Use a ring of NO Bugs Super around your house to help keep out crawling pests such as ants, cockroaches, slaters and spiders.
- To control flies, spray surfaces flies are likely to land such as window sills, ceilings and walls.
How to apply NO Bugs Super:
- If the surfaces to be treated are dirty or greasy clean them with mild detergent and leave to dry thoroughly.
- For exterior spraying choose a still dry day when rain is not imminent.
- Using a fine spray and a steady motion spray the surfaces to give an even coverage. Do not over spray; the spray should not run down surfaces. > If the spray beads on the surface let it dry and then give a second spray. Two light sprays is better than one heavy spray.
- When spraying around windows avoid over spraying on the glass. It is easier to clean spray off windows before it has dried.
Concentrate: 15 g/L Deltamethrin in the form of a suspension concentrate.
Ready to use: 0.6 g/L Deltamethrin in the form of a ready to use liquid.
Concentrate: 100 ml, 250 ml, 500 ml
Ready to Use: 1 L, 2 L
Pump & Spray: 4 L
- Two light treatments is better than one heavy treatment.
- A sponge can be a useful way to applying spray solution to window frames and sills without getting product on the glass.
- NO Bugs Super can be used indoors but you may prefer to use NO Bugs Indoor .
- How to mix and dilute spray concentrates.
- Pest Control Terms Glossary of Meanings .
- Do not let spray run down surfaces as runs may be visible.
- Safe Disposal of Containers and Chemicals
NZFSA Approved Insecticide Maintenance Compound (non-dairy) Type B
Concentrate: HSNO Approval Code: HSR100764.
|NO Bugs Super - Concentrate - SDS|
Adobe Acrobat Document, 240 KB
Kiwicare NO Bugs Super concentrate SDS (MSDS)
Ready to Use: HSNO Approval Code: HSR100765.
|NO Bugs Super - RTU - SDS|
Adobe Acrobat Document, 240 KB
Kiwicare NO Bugs Super Ready to Use SDS (MSDS)
What’s the Buzz about Chafer Beetles?
Have you woken to find the leaves on some of your trees or shrubs stripped? Have you found brown or bronze coloured beetles dead in your house after a warm night where you left the window open?
How to Mix and Dilute Powder Spray Concentrates
How to mix and dilute Kiwicare spray concentrates to get the best from your product, to reduce waste and to stay safe.
NO Bugs Super helps with these problems
View all problems
- Ants Outdoors
- Argentine Ants
- Biscuit Beetle
- Bite Marks
- Black Field Cricket
- Blow Flies
- Bumble Bees Indoors
- Carpet Beetle
- Case Moth
- Centipedes Indoors
- Clothes Moth
- Clover Mites
- Cluster Flies
- Cluster Flies Outdoors
- Darwin Ants
- Flies Outdoors
- Fruit Flies
- Garden Beetles
- Hover Flies
- Midges or Lake Flies
- Pantry Moth
- Paper Wasps
- Red Back Spider
- Sand Flies
- Slaters Indoors
- Spider Beetle
- Spider Webs
- Spiders Outdoors
- Wasps Indoors
- Weevils Indoors
- White Tail Spider