NO Bugs Super
For long lasting control of 99.9% of common insect pests.
- Professional strength, long lasting insect control.
- Kills 99% common insect pests.
- One spray protects surfaces for up to 4 months outdoors and 6 months indoors.
- Sprayed surfaces are safe to children and pets.
- Concentrate dilution rate - Mix 20 ml per 1 litre of clean water.
How to mix and dilute spray concentrates video .
- Where to apply NO Bugs Super: Think about the pest/s you want to control. Where do they live and what surfaces do they contact? These are the surfaces you want to treat.
- Spray NO Bugs Super to keep cobwebs off outdoor furniture, fences, clothes lines and eaves.
- Use a ring of NO Bugs Super around your house to help keep out crawling pests such as ants, cockroaches, slaters and spiders.
- To control flies, spray surfaces flies are likely to land such as window sills, ceilings and walls.
How to apply NO Bugs Super:
- If the surfaces to be treated are dirty or greasy clean them with mild detergent and leave to dry thoroughly.
- For exterior spraying choose a still dry day when rain is not imminent.
- Using a fine spray and a steady motion spray the surfaces to give an even coverage. Do not over spray; the spray should not run down surfaces. > If the spray beads on the surface let it dry and then give a second spray. Two light sprays is better than one heavy spray.
- When spraying around windows avoid over spraying on the glass. It is easier to clean spray off windows before it has dried.
Concentrate: 15 g/L Deltamethrin in the form of a suspension concentrate.
Ready to use: 0.6 g/L Deltamethrin in the form of a ready to use liquid.
Concentrate: 100 ml, 250 ml, 500 ml
Ready to Use: 1 L, 2 L
Pump & Spray: 4 L
- Two light treatments is better than one heavy treatment.
- A sponge can be a useful way to applying spray solution to window frames and sills without getting product on the glass.
- NO Bugs Super can be used indoors but you may prefer to use NO Bugs Indoor .
- How to mix and dilute spray concentrates.
- Pest Control Terms Glossary of Meanings .
- Do not let spray run down surfaces as runs may be visible.
- Safe Disposal of Containers and Chemicals
NZFSA Approved Insecticide Maintenance Compound (non-dairy) Type B
HSNO Approval Code: HSR100764.
|NO Bugs Super - Concentrate - SDS|
Adobe Acrobat Document, 240 KB
Kiwicare NO Bugs Super concentrate SDS (MSDS)
Ready to Use
HSNO Approval Code: HSR100765.
|NO Bugs Super - RTU - SDS|
Adobe Acrobat Document, 240 KB
Kiwicare NO Bugs Super Ready to Use SDS (MSDS)
NO Bugs Super helps with these problems
View all problems
- Ants Outdoors
- Argentine Ants
- Biscuit Beetle
- Bite Marks
- Black Field Cricket
- Blow Flies
- Bumble Bees Indoors
- Burnt Pine Longhorn Beetle
- Carpet Beetle
- Case Moth
- Centipedes Indoors
- Clothes Moth
- Clover Mites
- Cluster Flies
- Cluster Flies Outdoors
- Darwin Ants
- Desjardins Beetle
- Flies Outdoors
- Fruit Flies
- Garden Beetles
- Hover Flies
- Midges or Lake Flies
- Pantry Moth
- Paper Wasps
- Red Back Spider
- Sand Flies
- Slaters Indoors
- Spider Beetle
- Spider Webs
- Spiders Outdoors
- Stored Product Insect Pests
- Wasps Indoors
- Weevils Indoors
- White Tail Spider