NO Cockroaches Bait Stations
Easy and safe to use prefilled bait stations.
- 3 prefilled bait stations for indoor use.
- Safe enclosed bait stations allow use of stronger active for more effective control.
- Long lasting for upto 4 months.
- Highly palatable to cockroaches.
- Safe around children and pets.
- Remove bait stations from foil wrapping and place where cockroaches have been seen or are likely to be found. i.e warm, moist, dark places.
- Check bait stations regularly, and replace after 4 months or when bait has been totally consumed.
- Continue to bait for 3 months after seeing last cockroach as eggs may lie dormant for some time.
Boric acid 35%, peanut.
- Place baits in dark damp areas out of the reach of other animals.
- Check and replace eaten bait regularly.
- Continue baiting for several months after seeing the last cockroach to kill nymphs that might hatch from eggs and egg cases; breaking the life cycle.
Use in conjunction with:
- NO Cockroach Fumigator for quick knockdown of numbers and penetrating areas that cannot be sprayed easily.
- NO Cockroach Gel Bait for control of aldult and nymph cockroach colonies.
- NO Cockroach Spray for ongoing control of adult and nymphs.
- NO Cockroach Traps for catching and monitoring presence of cockroaches. These can be used in kitchen areas where insecticides may not be appropriate.
- Use as part of the Kiwicare Cockroach Control Programme.
- Pest Control Terms Glossary of Meanings .
|1-2-3 Cockroach Control Programme Technical Sheet|
Adobe Acrobat Document, 632 KB
Kiwicare 1-2-3 Cockroach Control Technical Sheet. All you need to learn how to get rid of cockroaches from your home and keep them away.
HSNO Approval Code: HSR000818
|NO Cockroach Bait Stations SDS|
Adobe Acrobat Document, 221 KB
Kiwicare NO Cockroach Bait Stations SDS (MSDS)
NO Cockroaches Bait Stations helps with these problems
View all problems