NO Rats One Feed Bait Station
Rat bait station to keep baits secure and dry. Includes NO Rats & Mice One Feed baits.
- Contains NO Rat & Mice One Feed Blocks - 100g (5 blocks).
- Refillable and lockable station.
- Protects pets and children from access to bait.
- Protects bait from moisture and contamination.
- Provides enclosed space where rodents feel comfortable and will more readily consume bait.
- Can be used indoors and outdoors.
- Note: Unlike other waxed block baits the active ingredient in NO Rats & Mice One Feed is distributed throughout the block including the edible waxes.
- Remove key from slot on side of station.
- Place key in keyhole and turn 45°. (Note there is an arrow on the key that will line up with the arrow on the box when the box is unlocked.)
- Place 1-3 NO Rats & Mice One Feed Blocks on the rods inside the station.
- Close station, ensuring the lid is locked in place.
- Place Bait Stations 10 m apart, or 5 m apart for high infestations.
- Inspect baits at least every 7 days. Replace baits as necessary, using NO Rats & Mice One Feed Blocks.
- Watch our video on using NO Rats and NO Mice Bait Stations .
0.05 g/kg Brodifacoum and 0.01 g/kg human bittering agent Denatonium Benzoate in the form of a bait.
- Eliminate as many alternative food sources as possible.
- Human odours may deter rodents; wear gloves when handling bait.
- Place bait stations under cover, along walls or rafters and in dark sheltered areas where there are signs of rodent activity.
- Inspect baits at least every 7 days.
- For effective control continue to replace eaten bait until feeding ceases. Once rodent activity has ceased ensure untaken baits are removed and safely disposed of.
- Note: mice will also enter and feed in the NO Rats Bait Station. This product can be used for control of both rats and mice.
- Pest Control Terms Glossary of Meanings .
|1-2-3 Rodent Control Programme Technical Sheet|
Adobe Acrobat Document, 689 KB
Kiwicare 1-2-3 Rodent Control Technical Sheet. All you need to know to get rid of rats and mice and keep them away.
- Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
- NO Rats & Mice One Feed Blocks are harmful to pets, always use in a One Feed Bait Station.
- Safe Disposal of Containers and Chemicals
NO Rats & Mice One Feed Blocks
|NO Rats & Mice - One Feed - SDS|
Adobe Acrobat Document, 237 KB
Kiwicare NO Rats and Mice One Feed Blocks SDS (MSDS)
NO Rats One Feed Bait Station helps with these problems
View all problems