NO Rats One Feed Bait Station
Rat bait station to keep baits secure and dry. Includes NO Rats & Mice One Feed baits.
- Contains NO Rat & Mice One Feed Blocks - 100g (5 blocks).
- Refillable and lockable station.
- Protects pets and children from access to bait.
- Protects bait from moisture and contamination.
- Provides enclosed space where rodents feel comfortable and will more readily consume bait.
- Can be used indoors and outdoors.
- Note: Unlike other waxed block baits the active ingredient in NO Rats & Mice One Feed is distributed throughout the block including the edible waxes.
- Remove key from slot on side of station.
- Place key in keyhole and turn 45°. (Note there is an arrow on the key that will line up with the arrow on the box when the box is unlocked.)
- Place 1-3 NO Rats & Mice One Feed Blocks on the rods inside the station.
- Close station, ensuring the lid is locked in place.
- Place Bait Stations 10 m apart, or 5 m apart for high infestations.
- Inspect baits at least every 7 days. Replace baits as necessary, using NO Rats & Mice One Feed Blocks.
- Watch our video on using NO Rats and NO Mice Bait Stations .
0.05 g/kg Brodifacoum and 0.01 g/kg human bittering agent Denatonium Benzoate in the form of a bait.
- Eliminate as many alternative food sources as possible.
- Human odours may deter rodents; wear gloves when handling bait.
- Place bait stations under cover, along walls or rafters and in dark sheltered areas where there are signs of rodent activity.
- Inspect baits at least every 7 days.
- For effective control continue to replace eaten bait until feeding ceases. Once rodent activity has ceased ensure untaken baits are removed and safely disposed of.
- Note: mice will also enter and feed in the NO Rats Bait Station. This product can be used for control of both rats and mice.
- Pest Control Terms Glossary of Meanings .
|1-2-3 Rodent Control Programme Technical Sheet|
Adobe Acrobat Document, 689 KB
Kiwicare 1-2-3 Rodent Control Technical Sheet. All you need to know to get rid of rats and mice and keep them away.
- Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
- NO Rats & Mice One Feed Blocks are harmful to pets, always use in a One Feed Bait Station.
- Safe Disposal of Containers and Chemicals
NO Rats & Mice One Feed Blocks
Approved Maintenance Compound (Non-Dairy) - Type C.
Registered pursuant to the ACVM Act 1997, No. V9601.
HSNO Approval Number: HSR001594.
|NO Rats & Mice One Feed Blocks SDS|
Adobe Acrobat Document, 363 KB
Kiwicare NO Rats and Mice One Feed Blocks SDS (MSDS)
Cats and Rats – Good Pest Control?
Undoubtedly, there are some domestic cats that are good mousers. But most domestic cats are too well fed and only ‘play’ with mice. Few cats, even the good mousers, will tackle a fully-grown rat.
NO Rats One Feed Bait Station helps with these problems
View all problems