Organic Insect Control with Pyrethrum
Fast acting pyrethrum insecticide that controls a wide range of insects.
- Fast acting control of a wide range of insect pests.
- For use on fruit, vegetables, roses and ornamentals.
- Natural pyrethrum insecticide.
- BioGro® Certified Organic for use in organic gardening.
- 1 day withholding period.
> Concentrate dilution rate - Mix 5 ml per 5 L of clean water.
> Apply spray every 7 - 14 days from when insects start to appear or as required. Apply to leaves on both the upper and lower surfaces, but avoid over wetting.
> Best applied in the morning and evening. Avoid over wetting.
Concentrate: 13 g/L Pyrethrum (Pyrethrins) in the form of a emulsifiable concentrate.
Concentrate: 60 ml
- How to mix and dilute spray concentrates.
- Glossary of Gardening Terms .
- Do not mix with lime sulphur, bordeaux mixture or any other alkaline materials.
- Wash treated crops before eating. Do not eat crops within 1 day of application.
Organic Insect Control with Pyrethrum helps with these problems
View all problems
- Aphids Greenfly
- Bag Moth
- Hadda Beetle
- Leaf Hopper
- Pear Slugs
- Psyllid Yellows and Zebra Chip
- Vine Hopper