Sorted Moss and Mould
A targeted formulation to eliminate those 'growing' outdoor problems.
- Easy to use, simply spray on and leave
- Unique formulation speeds up the removal process
- Removes surface damaging Moss, Mould, Mildew, Algae, Lichen
- Protects surfaces all season long
- Covers up to 300 m²
- Connect the garden hose.
- Turn the hose end to ‘WATER’ and turn the tap on until stream travels about 4m, then turn hose end ‘OFF’.
- Pointing the hose at the surface to be cleaned turn the hose end to ‘ON’.
- In a sweeping motion cover the area to be cleaned with the solution.
- Turn off.
- Do not rinse, leave to penetrate surface.
A second application after 1-2 months may help shift stubborn problems. Visible results may be seen within days. Depending on conditions removal may take up to 6 months. For quick results on stubborn stains use Sorted Tough Stains. For light dirt or to clean your car, boat, windows etc. use Sorted Dirt and Grime or Sorted Multi-Surface.
For moss growing in lawns you should use LawnPro Mossclear from the garden range.
Benzalkonium chloride (25%) plus boosting agents.
Hose Pack: 2 L
- Apply to dry surfaces. Do not apply if rain expected within 4-5 hrs. If using near plants wet them with water before and after use.
- Once the moss, mould, algae, lichen etc. are dead you can assist removal by using Kiwicare Sorted Dirt and Grime and some brushing action.
- DIY Moss and Mould Sorted is ideal for cleaning and deodorising dog kennels and runs, catteries etc. Use Sorted Dirt and Grime as a regular general cleaner for these pet housing areas and Moss and Mould sorted for more difficult stains and smells. Sorted Tough Stains is useful for sterilising and removing difficult organic stains.
- Cleaning Terms Glossary of Meanings .
- This formula may remove waterproof coatings on fabrics after repeated use.
- Applying once a season and thoroughly rinsing off each time is okay.
- Safe Disposal of Containers and Chemicals
HSNO Approval Code: HSR002530
|Sorted Moss & Mould - SDS|
Adobe Acrobat Document, 602 KB
Kiwicare Sorted Moss and Mould SDS (MSDS)
Sorted Moss and Mould helps with these problems
View all problems
- Animal Housing
- Animal Manure
- Artificial Turf
- Bare Wood
- Black Mould
- Butyl Rubber
- Fibre Cement
- Galvanised Steel/Iron
- Glazed Tiles
- Gloss Paint
- Hardie Board
- Hinuera Stone
- Moss on Surfaces
- Oamaru Stone
- Oiled Wood
- Plastic Resin
- Red Brick
- River Stone
- Stained Wood
- Stainless Steel
- Summerhill Stone
- Synthetic Canvas
- Vinyl Coated Canvas
- Vinyl Paint