Insect pest and disease control for roses, ornamentals and fruit crops.
- Discontinued - Check our Kiwicare's new Plant Health Rose Force and Spectrum .
- Fast acting, systemic disease control and contact insect pest control.
- For use on roses, ornamentals and fruits crops.
- Curative and preventative.
- No leaf burn or marking.
- 5 pre measured sachets per pack - each pack makes 25 L of spray.
- Mix 1 sachet (20 g) to 5 L of clean water.
- Apply as a foliar spray as directed on carton.
- Cover leaves on both the upper and lower surfaces as complete coverage is required for effective control.
93.75 g/kg Chlorpyrifos, 56.25 g/kg Carbendazim, 400 g/kg Mancozeb in the form of a water dispersible granule.
Concentrate: 100 g (5 x 20 g sachets)
[Limited availability due to product being discontinued].
- Toxic to bees, spray must not contact plants in flower if they are likely to be visited by bees.
- Do not use on vegetables.
- Wash treated crops before eating.
- Do not apply to stonefruit within 28 days from harvest. Pipfruit within 14 days.
Registered pursuant to the ACVM Act 1997, No. P3823
HSNO Approval Code: HSR000173
|Super Spectrum - SDS|
Adobe Acrobat Document, 87.9 KB
Kiwicare Super Spectrum SDS (MSDS)
Super Spectrum helps with these problems
View all problems