Weed Weapon Long Term
Kills weeds fast and prevents regrowth for up to 12 months.
- Ideal for the control of weeds in driveways, paths and fence lines.
- For long term weed control, kills current growth and prevents weed seeds germinating.
- Up to 365 days prevention.
- Rainfast in 2 hours.
- Find out what makes Weed Weapon the best weed killer.
- Weed Weapon Long Term contains two post-emergent active ingredients of different types. These actives, glyphosate and saflufenacil, work together in what is called a synergistic way; improving the efficacy of both when used together.
The use of two active ingredients also means that it will control weeds that might be resistant or tolerant of glyphosate alone, and it greatly reduces the risk of development of resistance in weeds.
Resistance to herbicides through overuse of the same single active ingredient is a concern for farmers, horticulturalists and gardeners. It is good practice to use products that combine actives of different types to prevent resistance developing.
Weed Weapon Long Term contians a third active which is a pre-emergent and prevents new weeds emerging for an extended period.
- Watch our videos on Weed Weapon weed killers.
READY TO USE
- Shake well before use.
- Adjust nozzle to ‘SPRAY’ position.
- Spray onto weed foliage until just wet.
- Spray ground where weeds tend to grow and long term prevention is required (e.g. gaps between pavers, gravel driveways and paths.)
- Return nozzle to ‘OFF’ position after use.
- Shake well before use.
- Dilute 25 ml in 1 L water. (1 L mix covers 10 m²)
- Apply using a pressure sprayer onto weed foliage until just wet.
- Spray ground where weeds tend to grow and long term prevention is required (e.g. gaps between pavers, gravel driveways and paths).
Ready to Use: 7.5 g/L Terbuthylazine, 3.5 g/L Glyphosate and 0.036 g/L Saflufenacil
Concentrate: 300 g/L Terbuthylazine, 141 g/L Glyphosate and 1.43 g/L Saflufenacil.
Ready to Use: 1 L
Concentrate: 250 ml, 500 ml, 1 L, 2 L, 2.2 L and 5 L
Pump & Spray: 4 L
- Can be used all year round. See Weed Weapon in Winter - Be a Little More Patient.
- Do not use product if you intend replanting.
- If desirable plants are sprayed, immediately hose off with water.
- Weed Weapon Long Term is a combination pre-emergence plus post- emergence weed killer.
- Advice for use in long term control of weeds in gravel driveways and paths .
- How to mix and dilute spray concentrates.
- Glossary of Gardening Terms .
- Watch our videos on Weed Weapon weed killers .
- Not for use in areas to be cultivated.
- Take care around trees and shrubs; avoid application or run off onto to roots and root zones.
- Safe Disposal of Containers and Chemicals
Ready to Use
HSNO Approval Code: HSR100935
|Weed Weapon Long Term - Ready to Use - SDS|
Adobe Acrobat Document, 549 KB
Kiwicare Weed Weapon Long Term Ready to Use SDS (MSDS)
HSNO Approval Code: HSR100934
|Weed Weapon Long Term - Concentrate - SDS|
Adobe Acrobat Document, 645 KB
Kiwicare Weed Weapon Long Term concentrate SDS (MSDS)
What are Adjuvants and Should You Use Them?
Adjuvants are substances that can be added to sprays to improve the spray’s performance. Those in agriculture, horticulture, nurseries and other commercial operators will be familiar with some adjuvants but should home gardeners also use such products?
How to Use Weed Weapon Preventer to Stop Weeds Emerging
How to use Weed Weapon Preventer to keep weeds away for months amongst shrubs and trees and in pots.
Weed Weapon Long Term helps with these problems
View all problems
- Broadleaf Weeds
- Carrot Weed
- Couch Twitch Grass
- Grass weeds
- Onion Weed
- Path Weeds
- Shepherd's Purse
- Vipers Bugloss
- Wild Garlic
- Wild Mint