Weed Weapon Rapid Action
Kills a broad range of stubborn weeds to the root, fast!
- Contains plant derived fatty acids for very fast action.
- Kills a broad range of weeds and grasses, to the root.
- Biodegradable in soil.
- Rainfast in 2 hours.
- Safe for children and pets once dry.
- Designed, tested and manufactured in NZ for NZ conditions.
- Find out what makes Weed Weapon the best weed killer.
- Weed Weapon contains two active ingredients of different types. These actives, glyphosate and saflufenacil, work together in what is called a synergistic way; improving the efficacy of both when used together.
The use of two active ingredients also means that it will control weeds that might be resistant or tolerant of glyphosate alone, and it greatly reduces the risk of development of resistance in weeds.
Resistance to herbicides through overuse of the same single active ingredient is a concern for farmers, horticulturalists and gardeners. It is good practice to use products that combine actives of different types to prevent resistance developing.
- Watch our videos on Weed Weapon weed killers.
- Shake well.
- Turn nozzle to ‘SPRAY’ position.
- Spray entire weed until foliage just wet.
- Return nozzle to ‘OFF’ position after use.
7.2 g/L Glyphosate and 0.07 g/L Saflufenacil plus plant derived fatty acids as a ready to use liquid.
Ready to Use: 1 L, 2 L
Pump & Spray: 4 L
- Apply this product as directed.
- For fastest results, spray when weeds are actively growing and in temperatures above 10°c. See Weed Weapon in Winter - Be a Little More Patient.
- Perennial weeds sometimes require an additional application.
- Effects may take longer to show on some tough weeds or weeds in deep shade. In these cases a second application is recommended after 7 days.
- Wait 5 days before planting in sprayed areas.
- Do not mow or cultivate after treatment until weeds have died.
- If a desirable plant is sprayed, immediately hose off with water.
- Watch our videos on Weed Weapon weed killers .
- On lawn weeds, use spot treatment as Weed Weapon Rapid Action will kill lawn grasses.
- For long term control of weeds on paths, driveways and other non-cultivated areas use Weed Weapon Long Term .
- Glossary of Gardening Terms .
HSNO Approval Code: HSR100722
|Weed Weapon Rapid Action Ready to Use - SDS|
Adobe Acrobat Document, 564 KB
Kiwicare Weed Weapon Rapid Action Ready to Use SDS (MSDS)
What are Adjuvants and Should You Use Them?
Adjuvants are substances that can be added to sprays to improve the spray’s performance. Those in agriculture, horticulture, nurseries and other commercial operators will be familiar with some adjuvants but should home gardeners also use such products?
How to Use Weed Weapon Preventer to Stop Weeds Emerging
How to use Weed Weapon Preventer to keep weeds away for months amongst shrubs and trees and in pots.
Weed Weapon Rapid Action helps with these problems
View all problems
- Arum and Italian Lily
- Banana Passionfruit
- Bear's Breeches
- Blackberry Bramble
- Broadleaf Weeds
- Carrot Weed
- Climbing Asparagus
- Climbing Weeds
- Couch Twitch Grass
- Grass weeds
- Madeira Mignonette Vine
- Moth Plant
- Old Man's Beard
- Onion Weed
- Pampas Grass
- Path Weeds
- Shepherd's Purse
- Tree lupin
- Vipers Bugloss
- Wandering Jew
- Wild Garlic
- Wild Ginger
- Wild Mint