For quick and effective control of wasps and their nests.
- DISCONTINUED - Replaced by NO Wasps Eliminator for wasp control.
- Broad spectrum insecticide for control of chewing and sucking insects.
- For use on a wide variety of roses, ornamentals, vegetables and fruit trees.
- 1 day withholding period on most crops. No withholding for tomatoes.
- Can also be used to control wasps and for fruit thinning.
- Controls wasps and their nests.
- Quick and effective.
- Powder keeps wasps calm.
- Discontinued -
Sucking and Chewing Insects
- Dilute1.5g (1 level teaspoon) of powder per litre of water, i.e. 7.5 g per 5L.
- For general insect control, apply every 14 days from when insects start to appear.
- Apply to leaves on both the upper and lower surfaces. Best applied in the morning and evening.
- For fruit thinning, complete coverage of fruitlets is essential to obtain maximum thinning.
- Place approximately 1 capful (5 g) of dry powder into the nest entrance.
- It is important that the powder is placed right at the entrance to the nest so that worker wasps cannot avoid walking through the powder when entering the nest.
- To avoid being stung, carry out this procedure in the evening when wasps are less active.
Argentine Ants and other ants that would farm aphids and scale insects
- Mix 1.5 g (1 level teaspoon) of powder in 1 L of water, (i.e. 7.5 g per 5 L water).
- Apply every 14 days from when insects start to appear.
- Apply to leaves on both the upper and lower surfaces.
- Best applied in the morning and evening.
800 g/kg Carbaryl in the form of a wettable powder.
Powder Concentrate: 100 g
- Do not apply under frosts conditions as this may cause russet.
- Toxic to bees, spray must not contact plants in flower if they are likely to be visited by bees.
- Wash crops before eating. 1 day withholding period on most crops. No withholding for tomatoes.
- This product is harmful to terrestrial invertebrates and bees.
- Safe Disposal of Containers and Chemicals
- Safe Storage of Home Garden Products
Registered pursuant to the ACVM Act 1997, No P2537. (Discontinued)
HSNO Approval Code HSR000819.
Carbaryl Insect Control - SDS