Insect Guard Spider Control Surface Spray aerosol provides protection from spiders and spider webs by repelling them, rapidly knocking them down and killing them.
- Kill spiders quickly and easily
- Easy to use aerosol barrier spray
- Easily gets into cracks and crevices where spiders hide
- Stops unsightly spider webbing
- Indoor and outdoor use
- Available at Bunnings
- SHAKE CAN WELL BEFORE USE.
- Holding the can approximately 20-25 cm from the area to be treated. Spray all infested areas, webs, Spider hiding places and where Spiders have been active.
- Spray around the house perimeter, inside and out, to create a protective barrier against Spiders entering your home.
- Kiwicare is aware that spiders are not insects; Insect Guard is the brand name under which Spider Control Surface Spray sits.
- Re-apply every 3 months or as necessary.
- See the Insect Guard Insect Control System.
- 2.0 g/kg Tetramethrin and 2.0 g/kg Cyphenothrin.
- 300 g aerosol
Q. What are Tetramethrin and Cyphenothrin?
A. Tetramethrin and Cyphenothrin are safe pyrethroid insecticides that, because they are stable, will give long lasting protection on the surfaces ants will contact.
Q. How long does INSECT GUARD Spider Control Surface Spray take to work?
A. Typically, INSECT GUARD Spider Control Surface Spray will be repellent immediately, knockdown will occur after 10-30 minutes after direct spraying and ant death ~60 minutes after exposure to treated surfaces. However, expect full effectiveness to be achieved 24 hours from first treatment.
- Avoid spraying directly onto furnishings, fabrics, wallpaper or food handling areas.
Join the conversation
This also helps with...
Water based surface spray for the control of crawling and landing insect pests. Create a perimeter barrier to in...