Kills hydrocotyle and other broadleaf weeds in lawns.
- DISCONTINUED - Replaced with LawnPro Prickle and Hydrocotyle
- For effective control of hydrocotyle in lawns.
- Also kills oxalis, clover and other broadleaf weeds.
- Leaves lawn grasses unaffected.
- Suppresses kikuyu grass.
- Safe for children and pets once dry.
120g/L Triclopyr BEE in the form of an emulsifiable concentrate.
Concentrate: 200 ml
- Apply in Spring and Autumn when weeds and turf are growing.
- Use in temperatures above 10°c.
- Do not apply if rain is expected within 2 hours.
- Apply in calm weather to avoid spray drift onto desirable plants.
- Expect effects to take 2-3 weeks to show on some weeds.
- Do not mow lawn for 7 days after spraying.
- Use Kiwicare Dye & Stick for improved performance, and to help track the areas sprayed.
- Download your Lawn Maintenance Calendar.
- How to mix and dilute spray concentrates video
- What is the difference between broadleaf weeds and grass?
- LawnPro Hydrocotyle is a selective herbicide - What does that mean?
- Glossary of Gardening Terms
- Avoid treatment following long periods of dry weather.
- Do not use on cotulla and dichondra lawns or those where clover is being encouraged.
- Some burning may occur with fine turf grasses.
- Do not over-seed lawn for 3 weeks after treatment.
- Safe Disposal of Containers and Chemicals
- Safe Storage of Home Garden Products
HSNO Approval Code: HSR000574.
LawnPro Hydrocotyle Control - SDS