Stops unwanted cats and dogs using your property.
- Surface spray to effectively deter cats and dogs.
- Long lasting; continues to deter cats and dogs for up to 2 months.
- Low odour.
- For outdoor use.
- Can also be used to deter browsing animals such as rabbits, hares and possums.
- CLEAN: Clean away any animal dung and/or anything that may be attracting the animal to the area.
- SPRAY: Spray using Kiwicare NO Cats & Dogs Animal Repellent on the areas Cats and Dogs frequent to deter them from resting or toileting.
- PERSIST: Continue to treat the area every 3-7 days until the animals desist. Habitual behaviour, built up over a long period, may take more than 2 weeks to break.
Note: NO Cats and Dogs dries to leave a white residue that may be unsightly on dark materials and difficult to remove from some surfaces. Test in a discrete area before spraying fully.
80 g/L Thiram in a ready to use form.
Ready to Use: 680 ml
- It may take some time and repeated treatment to deter accustomed cats or dogs from using their regular toilet.
- Pest Control Terms Glossary of Meanings
- NO Cats and Dogs dries to leave a white residue that may be unsightly on dark materials and difficult to remove from some surfaces. Test in a discrete area before spraying fully.
- If wood has been treated with CCA (‘tanalised’), the Copper (Copper Chromium Arsenate) in CCA can react with Thiram giving the Copper (11) – Tetramethylthiuramdisulphide complex which has a dark yellow to brown tinge.
Solution: Prior to using NO Cats and Dogs, the surface would need to be sealed to prevent the reaction between the Thiram and the Copper, such as a couple of coats of paint. Application of the NO Cats and Dogs onto the paint should give the desired repellency without the complex reaction occurring.
- NO Cats & Dogs should not be used on vegetables.
- Safe Disposal of Containers and Chemicals
- Safe Storage of Home Garden Products
HSNO Approval Code: HSR000730.
NO Cats & Dogs RTU SDS
Join the conversation
This also helps with...
I hasten to add my complete satisfaction with the product [NO Cats & Dogs] in deterring cat and dogs. On a couple of occasions I have succeeded in using it to stop them tearing up my garden.