Attracts and kills flies quickly outdoors.
- DISCONTINUED - See the Flies page for alternative products.
- Quick knockdown.
- Highly attractive to a wide range of fly species.
- Can be used in granular form or dissolved and used painted on surfaces.
For Outdoor Use only dry:
- Place bait in shallow containers such as jar lids and fix in place with a nail or screw in areas where flies congregate e.g. bins, compost heaps etc.
- Place out of the influence of wind and rain if possible.
- The bait can also be dissolved and painted on hard surfaces where flies congregate such as walls.
- As a paint the bait should remain effective for several weeks.
10 g/kg Fenitrothion, 0.25 g/kg Z-tricosene.
Ready to Use granules: 250 g
- NO Flies Bait is formulated to attract flies by food attractants and sex pheromone. Place baits away from areas where flies are a nuisance. ie. away from house and entertaining areas.
- Use in conjunction with NO Bugs Super surface spray for control of flying and crawling insects.
- Pest Control Terms Glossary of Meanings
NZFSA Approved Insecticide Maintenance Compound (non-dairy) Type B
HSNO Approval Code: HSR002849
NO Flies Bait - SDS