Controls Buxus blight, root rotting disease, dieback and downy mildew on trees, ornamentals, shrubs and roses.
- Controls root rotting disease and dieback.
- Controls downy mildew.
- Ideal for use on trees, ornamentals, shrubs and roses.
- Penetrates rapidly and has a long residual action.
- Moves in both xylem and phloem.
- Absorbed through both foliage and roots.
- Use during transplanting to prevent shock.
- Boosts the plant's own defences.
- Dilute 1 sachet (5 g) in 1 L of clean water.
- Downy mildew - apply to foliage to point of run off.
- Root rot diseases - apply to foliage and as a root drench.
- Apply as foliar spray every 28 days to plants showing symptoms of disease.
Prevention and transplanting:
- Dilute 1 sachet (5 g) in 2 L of clean water.
- Apply as foliar spray every 28 days in conditions when plants are likely to get disease i.e. moist warm weather.
Can also be used before transplanting by gently soaking roots and soil in the solution.
800 g/kg Fosetyl-Aluminium in the form of a water dispersible granule.
Concentrate: 25 g (5 x 5 g sachets).
Truly systemic, Root Protect Aliette is rapidly absorbed by roots and leaves. It moves both up in the xylem* and down the plant in the phloem* and movement extends all the way to growing tips. This systemic action means new foliage and root growth that develops between treatments is protected.
The active ingredient in Root Protect Aliette, fosetyl-aluminium, protects your crop directly and indirectly, providing preventative control of disease and enhancing the plant's own defences.
Preventative – stops plant infection by inhibiting spore germination and penetration into the plant.
Defence Booster – enhances the plant’s own ability to fight disease by inducing an early warning and rapid defence response system in the plant.
Root Protect Aliette is most effective when used as a preventative, but also has some curative properties. Plants displaying early disease symptoms will benefit from treatment because Root Protect Aliette blocks mycelial development and sporulation, stopping the infection from doing any further damage.
Uses for Root Protect Aliette - Protection, prevention and cure.
HSNO Approval code: HSR000483.
PLANThealth Root Protect Aliette SDS