A targeted formulation to eliminate those 'growing' outdoor problems.
- Easy to use, simply spray on and leave
- Unique formulation speeds up the removal process
- Removes surface damaging Moss, Mould, Mildew, Algae, Lichen
- Protects surfaces all season long
- Covers up to 300 m²
- Connect the garden hose.
- Turn the hose end to ‘WATER’ and turn the tap on until stream travels about 4m, then turn hose end ‘OFF’.
- Pointing the hose at the surface to be cleaned turn the hose end to ‘ON’.
- In a sweeping motion cover the area to be cleaned with the solution.
- Turn off.
- Do not rinse, leave to penetrate surface.
A second application after 1-2 months may help shift stubborn problems. Visible results may be seen within days. Depending on conditions removal may take up to 6 months. For light dirt or to clean your car, boat, windows etc. use SORTED Dirt and Grime.
For moss growing in lawns you should use LawnPro Mossclear from the garden range.
Benzalkonium chloride (25%) plus boosting agents.
Hose Pack: 2 L
- Apply to dry surfaces. Do not apply if rain expected within 4-5 hrs. If using near plants wet them with water before and after use.
- Once the moss, mould, algae, lichen etc. are dead you can assist removal by using Kiwicare SORTED Dirt and Grime and some brushing action.
- DIY Moss and Mould Sorted is ideal for cleaning and deodorising dog kennels and runs, catteries etc. Use SORTED Dirt and Grime as a regular general cleaner for these pet housing areas and Moss and Mould sorted for more difficult stains and smells. SORTED Tough Stains is useful for sterilising and removing difficult organic stains.
- Cleaning Terms Glossary of Meanings
HSNO Approval Code: HSR002530
SORTED Moss & Mould - SDS
Join the conversation
This also helps with...
I used SORTED Moss and Mould on fence railings and green moss in shaded area and concrete curbing with moss and mould. Results showing already (after 4 days).
Sorted easy to apply. No mucking around with mixing and results really instant. I can't stop using it. Using SORTED Dirt and Grime Sorted on shed next week.