Kills a broad range of stubborn weeds quickly to the root. Easy to use. No mixing.
Exclusive to Bunnings.
1 L Ready to Use
- Shake well.
- Turn nozzle to ‘SPRAY’ position.
- Spray entire weed until foliage just wet.
- Return nozzle to ‘OFF’ position after use.
4 L Pump’n’Spray
- Shake well.
- Twist the handle clockwise to unlock it.
- Raise the pump handle and pump until you feel resistance. Do not exceed 30 pumps.
- Lower the pump handle, then turn anti-clockwise to lock the handle into place.
- Lift the spray wand about 30 cm from the area to be treated.
- Spray by pressing down the trigger of the spray wand.
- Rotate the nozzle at the tip of the spray wand to adjust the spray pattern.
- Spray all weed foliage in a sweeping motion until foliage just wet.
- Only refill with Kiwicare Weed Weapon Extra Strength.
- Fill with 5 L of water. You can measure this by placing the spray wand (to the kink) into the neck of the unit. The water line should sit at the bottom of the nozzle of the wand.
- Add 62.5 ml of Weed Weapon Extra Strength concentrate.
- Replace lid tightly. Then shake well before use.
- Use entire contents of refilled Pump & Spray within 2 days of filling.
7.2 g/L Glyphosate, 0.07 g/L Saflufenacil in the form of a ready to use spray.
Ready to Use: 1 L, and 4 L Pump’n’Spray
Also available as concentrate : 250ml, 500 ml, 1 L, 2 L, 2.2 L and 5 L.
- Weeds may be removed and/or planting can occur in treated area 5 days after spraying.
- Most effective when weeds are actively growing.
- Effects can take up to 7 days to show on some tough weeds or weeds in deep shade. In these cases a second application is recommended after 7 days.
- Ensure whole colony is sprayed for colonial weeds such as ivy, agapanthus, etc.
- Best applied in sunny weather with temperatures over 10°C.
- Spray in calm conditions to reduce the chance of overspray onto desirable plants. If desirable plants are sprayed, immediately hose off with water.
- Gardening Terms Glossary of Meanings
Note: Only Available at Bunnings.
- Do not mow or cultivate after treatment until weeds have died.
- Wait 5 days before planting in sprayed areas.
- Avoid contact with foliage, new bark or near roots of desirable plants. If a desirable plant is sprayed, immediately hose off with water.
- On lawn weeds, use spot treatment as Weed Weapon will kill lawn grasses.
- Do not use around fruit vines, avocado trees or sensitive plants.
- Safe Disposal of Containers and Chemicals
- Safe Storage of Home Garden Products
HSNO Approval Code: HSR101140.
Weed Weapon Extra Strength Ready to Use SDS