If you wish to join Kiwicare you can send us your Curriculum Vitae and a cover letter describing your interest in joining the Kiwicare team and what skills and expertise you could bring.
You may be contacted at a later date regarding vacancies that become available that would suit you. Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
CURRENT VACANCY - BRAND MANAGER
Proudly New Zealand owned and operated, Kiwicare is an award winning and leading supplier of garden care and pest control products designed to help people live with nature and enhance their environments. We play a significant role in supporting New Zealand’s conservation environment, with our success anchored in our innovation and design capability, supported by creative marketing and marketing leading distribution. Our products are available nationwide for professional use contractors and through retail outlets that include Bunnings, Mitre 10, garden centres and supermarket stores for home owners. Our people are passionate about Kiwicare’s brands and committed to achieving exceptional outcomes; this is recognised through our core values of striving to deliver products that are “clever, better, different”. This Brand Manager role is based at our head office in Christchurch.
Reporting to the GM Marketing, this end-to-end marketing role will require the Brand Manager to take ownership for one of New Zealand’s largest and most well-known pest and rodenticide brands along with emerging growth brands in this category, this is a multimillion-dollar portfolio. A critical member within the NPD team, this role requires a strong focus on developing new products and extending existing brands for professional and consumer use that will support business growth initiatives.
The Brand Manager will be responsible for product lifecycle management, consumer research program, communication to sales teams and key trade liaisons, above and below line product and brand communications.
Key Responsibilities include:
- The development and implementation of annual marketing plan/s for designated brand categories
- Monitoring and reporting on pricing, positioning and promotion
- Market research and the identification of market trends, opportunities and competitor activity to ensure optimum positioning is maintained
- Working within the product development team to identify and lead new product development opportunities and enhancements to the existing range.
- Customer insights - positioning and collaborating with the wider team to ensure all product information is up to date, well understood and communicated via all appropriate channels
Desired experience and attributes
- Knowledge and experience in agile product development
- Experience in FMCG marketing but have the ability to think outside the box
- The ability to build effective internal and external relationships, supporting collaboration and positive outcomes
- Confident presentation skills
- Ability to stay on detail but think at a strategic level
- An innovative approach and commitment to continuous improvement
- Energy and drive to succeed in a fast-paced role
- Excellent process-oriented marketing skills
At Kiwicare, we show pride in our brands and strive to create a positive and collaborative team environment. The Brand Manager is an integral role that offers the opportunity to add value and make your mark. Please send your CV to email@example.com.