Cleaning alloy wheels on cars, caravans and trailers
Identify the problem
Brake dust can become 'baked' on to alloy wheels and can become difficult to remove, requiring acid products to remove it which might damage some alloys.
- For general cleaning of dirt and grime from car alloy wheels use SORTED Dirt and Grime which safely cleans all car surfaces.
- Use SORTED Dirt and Grime regularly, before brake dust builds up and prevent the need to use harsh products that might damage the alloys.
- Simply click the pack onto the end of your hose, spray on the formula and leave for 2-3 mins to penetrate. Then hose off. A wipe will aid in the removal of any stubborn marks.
- Be aware that bare aluminium has a natural oxidised surface and this will absorb oils from the environment. SORTED Dirt and Grime may remove the oils and lighten the oxide layer.
- SORTED Dirt and Grime can be used on all outdoor surfaces.
- Video on How to Use the Sorted Hose End Sprayer.