Clean off bird droppings from cars, decks, walls, boats and more.
Identify the problem
Bird droppings, left un-removed from surfaces such as your car, can cause damage. Bird droppings can be acidic and damage metal, stone, painted and wooden surfaces.
- For general cleaning of bird droppings from outdoor surfaces such as decks, boats, awnings, windscreens, weather boards and windows use SORTED Dirt and Grime which safely cleans and loosens droppings.
- Let SORTED Dirt and Grime penetrate and loosen the bird droppings before rinsing off. You may need to re-apply cleaner more than once to get good loosening and don't let the product dry on the surface.
- Simply click the pack onto the end of your hose, spray on the formula and leave for 2-3 mins to loosen the bird droppings. Then hose off. A wipe or brush will aid in the removal of the marks.
- SORTED Dirt and Grime removes mud, dust, salt water, surface oil, bird droppings, insect marks and many other types of every day outdoor problems.
- Video on How to Use the Sorted Hose End Sprayer.