No Germs Hand Sanitiser leaves hands clean, smooth and free of germs. Ideal for use around the home, workplace and while travelling.
- Leaves hands clean, smooth and free of germs
- Glycerine and emollients moisturise and condition skin
- Ethyl alcohol kills germs and destroys viruses
Instructions for Good Hand Hygiene
For thorough sanitisation and hygiene of hands we recommend:
- Remove jewellery and apply enough NO Germs Hand Sanitiser to palm to keep hand surfaces moist for at least 20 seconds.
- Rub palms together.
- Rub between and around fingers.
- Cover all surfaces of hands and fingers.
- Rub thumbs.
- Rub fingertips of each hand in opposite palm.
- Continue rubbing until hands are dry.
Do not use NO Germs with water and do not dry on paper or cloth towels.
750 ml/L Ethyl alcohol in the form of an antimicrobial gel. Other ingredients - Glycerin, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, PEG-40, Hydrogentated Castor Oil, Aloe Vera Extract, Rhubarb Extract, Heart Leaf Extract and Fragrance.
Ready to Use: 50 ml, 100 ml, 300 ml and 500 ml.
It is not always possible to wash hands with soap and water, e.g. while travelling or during office work. In these cases hand sanitiser is a handy way to prevent the spread of harmful microorganisms. As NO Germs Hand Sanitiser can be used 'on the go' it is particularly useful in public areas where surfaces are contacted by many people or animals. Think also of the surfaces in offices such as keyboards, phones and door handles which many people contact repeatedly. Flu viruses can survive more than two hours on surfaces. Flu and other flu-like illnesses can be picked up from such surfaces by contact with the hands and then contact with the mouth, eyes and face. Regular use of NO Germs will break this cycle.