Clean decramastic surfaces such as roof tiles and walls.
- For general cleaning of dirt and grime from Decramastic use SORTED Dirt and Grime which safely cleans all outdoor surfaces.
- Simply click the pack onto the end of your hose, spray on the formula and leave for 2-3 mins to penetrate. Then hose off. A wipe or brush if possible will aid in the removal of any stubborn marks.
- For roofs where water is collected, disconnect during use and rinse thoroughly before reconnection.
- SORTED Dirt and Grime removes mud, dust, salt water, surface oil, bird droppings, insect marks, and many other types of every day outdoor problems.
Removal of Moss, Mould, Algae and Lichen
- If your Decramastic is stained with moss, black moulds, algae, lichen or other biological growth, use SORTED Moss and Mould. This powerful targeted formulation kills damaging moss, mould, algae and lichen and goes on to protect the surfaces all season long.
- Simply click the pack onto the end of your hose, spray on the formula and leave. The foam penetrates the surface killing the damaging organisms and they will then weather off naturally over time.
- If water is collected from your Decramastic roof for domestic use, disconnect from collection prior to application and do not reconnect until significant rain (20 mm) has rinsed roof.
- SORTED Moss and Mould kills and prevents moss, mould, liverwort, lichen and algae.