Remove grease marks from sealed, non-porous surfaces.
Identify the problem
Porous surfaces such as concrete and brick will absorb oil and grease and this makes removal of deep soiling difficult. Oils will penetrate and damage asphalt (tarmac) and will not easily be removed. SORTED Dirt and Grime will remove oils from non-porous surfaces but may not remove oil that has penetrated porous surfaces.
- The remove grease marks from exterior non-porous materials use SORTED Dirt and Grime which safely cleans all outdoor surfaces.
- Simply click the pack onto the end of your hose, spray on the formula and leave for 2-3 mins to penetrate the surface. Then hose off.
- Heavy oils and thick staining on non-porous materials may need repeated application and will benefit from physical wiping or scrubbing to remove all the oil.
- SORTED Dirt and Grime removes mud, dust, salt water, surface oil, bird droppings, insect marks, and many other types of every day outdoor problems.
- Video on How to Use the Sorted Hose End Sprayer.