Gro-Sure Cacti & Succulent Pump’n’Feed. For longer lasting flowers and healthy growth.
The perfect food for all your cacti and succulents. This formula is enriched with the essential nutrients and trace elements that cacti and succulents need to thrive. It boosts growth, encourages flowering* and promotes more vibrant colouration.
- Easy dose pump.
- Suitable for all types of cacti and succulents.
- Essential nutrients and trace elements.
- Apply 1 pump to 30 ml of water (approximately an egg cup full) for each plant you wish to feed.
- Apply once a month during the growing season (typically spring and autumn) and less frequently during the winter season.
- Gro-Sure Houseplant Cacti and Succulent Pump'n'Feed Technical Sheet
Nutrients - NPK ratio 1:2:2 (as 0.0025% N; 0.004% P, 0.005% K w/v elemental) plus trace elements Fe, B.
- 300 ml pump pack.
- Different varieties of plants will have different growth patterns – refer to the plant label for information specific to your particular plant.
- Water once a week in the growing season reducing to once a month during the winter months or when plants are dormant
- Cacti and succulents thrive in bright sunlight so choose a location in your home that receives daily sunlight – window ledges are ideal.
- Rotate the pot the plant is in each time you water or feed, this will prevent it from growing too much in one direction (i.e. towards the light source).
- Download the Gro-Sure Houseplant Range Leaflet