Gro-Sure Houseplant Pump’n’Feed for healthy plants, greener leaves and longer lasting blooms.
Houseplant Pump’n’Feed is the perfect food for your houseplants. This ready to use formula is enriched with essential nutrients and trace elements that houseplants need to thrive. It boosts growth, encourages deep green glossy leaves and promotes abundant flowering.
- Easy dose pump.
- Suitable for all houseplants.
- Essential nutrients and trace elements.
Purchase now from...
These images are direct links to retailer's product page.
- Pump directly into the potting mix around your plant and water in.
- For small plants (0 - 15cm pot diameter) apply 1 pump every 2 weeks.
- For medium plants (15-25cm pot diameter) apply 2 pumps every 2 weeks.
- For large plants (25cm+ pot diameter) apply 4 pumps every 2 weeks.
- Alternatively, you can pump the required dose into water and apply that way.
- Gro-Sure Houseplant Pump'n'Feed Technical Sheet
Nutrients - NPK ratio 3:1:5 (as 1% N; 0.33%P; 1.65%K w/v elemental) plus trace elements - Mo, Fe, Mn, B, Cu, Zn.
- 300 ml pump pack.
- Use when plant is actively growing (usually from September to April).
- Apply less frequently during the winter months when plants are dormant.
- Avoid overdosing.
- Avoid applying to foliage or blooms.
- Download the Gro-Sure Houseplant Range Leaflet