Insect Guard Insect Control Bombs for control of, and protection from, insect pests by rapidly knocking them down and killing them.
- Kills all insects present at time of activation.
- Quick knock down & easy to use.
- Excellent for hard to reach areas.
- Does not stain.
- Effective up to 150 m³ per can.
- Available at Bunnings.
- SHAKE CAN WELL BEFORE USE.
- Follow can directions carefully.
- Prepare the area to be treated prior to activation. Remove or cover fish tanks. Remove other animals, fish and birds. Extinguish or turn off ventilation systems, pilot lights and naked flames. Close doors, windows and other ventilation.
- Set off the Insect Control Bomb/s and vacate area.
- Do not re-enter for 3 hours, up to 24 hours.
- On re-entry open doors and windows to ventilate for 30 mins.
- For long lasting bug control use in conjunction with the appropriate residual spray such as INSECT GUARD Multi Insect Surface Spray RTU.
- See the Insect Guard Insect Control System.
Coverage Work out how many Insect Control Bomb are required as follows:
- Multiply floor area of each room - e.g. 3 m x 6 m = 18m²
- Multiply floor area by height of room - e.g. 18 m² x 2.6 m = 46.8 m³
- Do the above calculations for each room. Add up each room and total, divide total by 150 to show how many Insect Control Bombs are needed for the whole area to be treated.
- Always round up, e.g. if the total is 400 m³ (400 divided by 150 = 2.7) you should use 3 Insect Control Bombs, not 2.
- 6.3 g/kg Permethrin in the form of an aerosol.
- 125 g total release aerosol
- Insect Guard Automatic Control System Range
- Insect Guard Surface Spray Range Coming Soon
Q. What is Permethrin?
A. Permethrin is a safe pyrethroid insecticides that, because it is volatile, readily transitions to the vapour phase to stay in the air longer and penetrate the treatment space. It is easily contacted and ‘breathed in’ by the pest insects giving effective rapid control.
Q. How long does INSECT GUARD Insect Control Bombs take to work?
A. Typically, with INSECT GUARD Insect Control Bombs disorientation of flying insects will occur within minutes, knockdown will occur after 10-30 minutes and insect death 30-60 minutes after exposure.
Q. Can INSECT GUARD Insect Control Bombs be left on when going on holiday?
A. Yes. You can set them off, go on holiday and ventilate on your return.
- Flammable aerosol - Do not use near a flame or other source of ignition
- Do not use a single bomb in a volume less than 5 m³ (e.g. closet).
Join the conversation
This also helps with...
Water based surface spray for the control of crawling and landing insect pests. Create a perimeter barrier to in...