Insect Guard Ant Control Surface Spray aerosol. Easy to use surface spray for control of ants and as a barrier to ants.
- Kill ants quickly and easily
- Easy to use aerosol barrier spray
- Easily gets into cracks and crevices where ants hide
- Indoor and outdoor use
- Available at Bunnings
- SHAKE CAN WELL BEFORE USE.
- Holding the can approximately 20-25 cm from the area to be treated. Spray all infested areas, Ant hiding places and where Ants have been active.
- Spray around the house perimeter, inside and out, to create a protective barrier against Ants entering your home.
- Re-apply every 3 months or as necessary.
- See the Insect Guard Insect Control System.
- 2.0 g/kg Tetramethrin and 2.0 g/kg Cyphenothrin.
- 300 g aerosol
Q. What are Tetramethrin and Cyphenothrin?
A. Tetramethrin and Cyphenothrin are safe pyrethroid insecticides that, because they are stable, will give long lasting protection on the surfaces ants will contact.
Q. How long does INSECT GUARD Ant Control Surface Spray take to work?
A. Typically, INSECT GUARD Ant control Surface Spray will be repellent immediately, knockdown will occur after 10-30 minutes after direct spraying and ant death ~60 minutes after exposure to treated surfaces. However, expect full effectiveness to be achieved 24 hours from first treatment.
Q. Should INSECT GUARD Surface Spray for ants be applied to ant nests?
A. Outside -No.
Inside – Yes. In indoor situations where nest sites have been identified INSECT GUARD Ant Control Surface Spray can be applied to the area around the nest and then to the nest.
Join the conversation
This also helps with...
Metered release of commercial strength insecticide for control of flying and crawling insects indoors. Insect Gu...