Turfclean Ultra is a fast-acting lawn weed killer that controls the broadest range of lawn weeds. Kills broadleaf weeds including dandelion, clover, Hydrocotyle, Onehunga, selfheal, speedwell, oxalis, daisies, dock, plantain and more…Fast.
- Multi action formula – systemic actives work together to control all the common broadleaf lawn weeds.
- Curative – Kills existing broadleaf weeds, dandelion, clover, Hydrocotyle, Onehunga, selfheal, speedwell, oxalis, daisies, dock, plantain and many more.
- Preventative – continues activity in the soil to suppress growth of weeds and moss for an extended period.
- Unlike similar products the balance of actives has been selected to reduce the risk of burn to fine turf grasses used in New Zealand lawns.
- Safe for children and pets once dry.
- Expect visible effects within 2 days.
Purchase now from...
- Mow 2-3 days before application with the mower height raised a notch or two above normal. This gives time for the cut grass to 'heal' and leaves the weed foliage for the herbicide to act on.
- Hold off mowing after application for 2 weeks. If the lawn 'needs' mowed sooner raise the mower height a notch or two above normal so as not to remove the weed foliage.
- Shake well.
- Apply using pressure sprayer.
- For use on established healthy lawns dilute 10 ml with 1 L water (50 ml in 5 litres) or 8 ml into 1 L (40 ml in 5 litres) for lawn in stress.
- 1 litre diluted spray covers 10 m² lawn.
- After applying, wait at least 7 days before mowing. Raise mower height for first cut.
Tough or woody weeds:
- For use on tough or woody weeds dilute 20 ml with 1 L water (100 ml in 5 litres) (do not spray lawns)
- Use entire contents of diluted mix within 48 hours.
- Thoroughly triple rinse pressure sprayer after use.
- How to Get the Best Results from Lawn Weed Killers
- How to mix and dilute spray concentrates video
- Healthy Lawns and Grasses Technical Sheet
- Download your Kiwicare Lawn Maintenance Calendar
- Glossary of Gardening Terms
- LawnPro Turfclean Ultra Technical Sheet
148.4 g/L 2,4-D EHE; 39.1 g/L Fluroxypyr-MHE; 30.0 g/L Triclopyr BEE; 2.5 g/L Carfentrazone-ethyl.
Concentrate: 200 ml, 400 ml, 800 ml.
- Best applied early morning or late evening in still conditions
- Apply during Spring and Autumn when weeds are actively growing
- Spot treat any weeds that appear to be recovering after 3-4 weeks
- Avoid applying if lawn is under stress or suffering from drought
- Do not apply if rain is expected within 2 hours
- Fastest results achieved in warm, sunny conditions
- Use Kiwicare ‘Dye & Stick’ for improved performance and to help track areas sprayed
- Avoid applying in temperatures below 10°C and above 30°C.
- New Lawns – do not apply for the first 3 months
- Some burning may occur on fine turf grasses
- If composting lawn clippings, do not use compost for six months
- Expect visible results within 2 days
- Safe for children and pets once dry
- Do not use on cotula, dichondra or buffalo lawns or lawns where clover is being encouraged.
- Be careful not to spray on desirable plants as damage will occur. If desirable plants are sprayed, immediately hose off with water.
- Rain fast in 2 hours.
HSNO Approval Code: HSR
LawnPro Turfclean Ultra SDS