Kills a very wide range of weeds and clovers in lawns.
- Kills a wide range of weeds in lawns.
- Especially effective on clover.
- Leaves lawn grasses unaffected.
- 250 ml covers up to 250 m². 500 ml covers up to 500 m². 1L covers up to 1000 m².
- Safe for children and pets once dry.
$36.28 (500 ml concentrate)
- Measure size of lawn. (1 L mix will cover 10-20 m² depending on grass length)
- On established lawns dilute 10 ml to 1 L water.
- On lawns 2-6 months old dilute 5 ml to 1 L water.
- Apply using a pressure sprayer.
“Lawnboy” sprayer application: 100 ml of LawnPro Turfclean in 6 litres of water over 100 m² of lawn. Best results are obtained by 2 sprayings/passes of 3 litres each.
Concentrate: 168.5 g/L Mecoprop, 42 g/L MCPA, 21 g/L Dicamba as the Diethanolamine salts in the form of a soluble concentrate.
Concentrate: 250 ml, 500 ml, 1 L
- Allow 2 weeks for weeds to die.
- After spraying avoid mowing for 1-2 weeks. If mowing is necessary after 1 week, raise the mower height 1-2 notches.
- Apply during Spring and Autumn when weeds are actively growing.
- Avoid applying if lawn is under stress or suffering from drought.
- Do not apply if rain is expected within 2 hours.
- Apply in calm weather to avoid spray drift onto desirable plants.
- Expect effects to take 2-3 weeks to show on some weeds.
- Dandelion, catsear, daisy and other difficult weeds can be spot treated using LawnPro Turfclean diluted at 30 ml/L.
- Use Kiwicare Dye & Stick for improved performance and to help track the areas sprayed.
- See also: LawnPro 7-Day-Green, Kiwicare's new combination lawn fertiliser and conditioner in the easy to apply spreader.
- How to mix and dilute spray concentrates.
- What is the difference between broadleaf weeds and grass?
- Healthy Lawns and Grasses Technical Sheet
- Download your Kiwicare Lawn Maintenance Calendar
- Glossary of Gardening Terms
- Lawn Care Guide
- New lawns – do not apply for the first 2 months.
- Do not use on cotulla and dichondra lawns or those where clover is being encouraged.
- Not suitable for buffalo lawns.
- If composting lawn clippings, do not use compost for six months.
- Some burning may occur with fine turf grasses.
- Safe Disposal of Containers and Chemicals
- Safe Storage of Home Garden Products
HSNO Approval code: HSR000362.
LawnPro Turfclean - Concentrate - SDS