Daisies are common broadleaf weed in lawns, flowerbeds and pathways.
Identify the problem
Daisies displace grasses in lawns and their white flowers with yellow centres are regarded as an 'eye sore' in fine lawns.
- Daisies in lawns can be easily controlled with LawnPro Turfclean Ultra, LawnPro Turfclean, LawnPro Prickle and Hydrocotyle or LawnPro All-in-1.
In garden beds
- Spot treat with Weed Weapon Extra Strength or Weed Weapon Natural Power. Weed Weapon products are systemic and kill weeds down to the roots within 2-4 days and is an ideal product for use around established trees and shrubs. It is inactive in the soil so planting can be safely carried out soon after treatment. Weed Weapon Natural Power will burn down young weeds within hours and is certified organic by BioGro.
Did You Know
Daisy weeds are a group plants that grow in lawns and flowerbeds etc. including:
- Common European daisy - Bellis perennis
- Mexican daisy - Erigeron karvinskianus
- Oxeye daisy - Leucanthemum vulgare
- Cape daisy - Arctotheca calendula
- Scentless mayweed - Tripleurospermum inodorum
- Stinking mayweed - Anthemis cotula