A ready to use combination systemic fungicide for control of blight and other fungal diseases on hedges, roses and ornamentals.
- Controls buxus blight and a broad range of fungal diseases on all hedges, shrubs, roses and ornamentals (can be used as spot treatment on lawns).
- Preventative and curative.
- Triple action combination fungicide
- Controls Buxus Blight, Leaf Spot, Mildews, Rusts, Root Rot and Dieback
- Multiple actives help prevent resistance development.
- Rainfast once dry.
- Shake well.
- Spray all affected surfaces of plant.
- Apply at first indication of infection and then again after 30 days as necessary. Do not apply more than twice per year. Use spot treatment only.
0.25 g/L Boscalid, 0.13 g/L Pyraclostrobin and 0.43 g/L Tebuconazole in the form of a ready to use liquid.
Ready to Use: 750 ml
- Do not apply in strong sunlight or on very hot days (temperature above 30ºC).
- Prune out any dead material.
- Clean all equipment used for cutting between each plant to prevent spreading disease.
- Rake out leaf litter from below plants as this may harbour disease.
- If necessary, apply a second treatment 30 days after the first. If using as a preventative, apply first treatment 7-10 days before trimming.