This video will take you through Kiwicare’s DIY 1-2-3 Bait, Spray/fumigate, Trap Cockroach Control Programme
It’s good to understand a little bit about cockroaches in order to understand how to get rid of them and keep them away.
What You Need to Know About Cockroaches:
- They transfer diseases from drains and rotting material to food and food preparation surfaces.
- Cockroaches live together in family groups that may contain hundreds of cockroaches in family groups.
- Nests can be found in dark, moist, warm places like behind fridges, freezers, cupboards, sinks heating etc.
- Cockroach eggs are immune to insecticide, so sue long lasting NO Cockroaches Spray, which remains effective until the eggs hatch and cockroaches can be killed.
- Cockroaches feed on baits and take bait back to their nest for others to feed on.
- Some cockroaches are cannibals and will die after eating other cockroaches that have been killed by baits.
Now that you understand them, you’ll better equipped to eradicate them from your home or business.
Baits help to kill, not only those that feed on the bait, but also other cockroaches in the nest. This makes bating one of the most important steps in the process. Place many small amounts of NO Cockroach Nest Killer Gel Bait in places cockroaches hide. Such as behind fridges and freezers under cupboards and sinks around heating appliances, etc. Baits can be used both inside and outside. Place the bait where children and animals cannot access it and where it is protected from rain and heat.
Spray and Fumigate
Spray NO Cockroaches Nest Killer Spray places cockroaches congregate or travel.
For example, edges of rooms, behind fridges and freezers, under kitchen cupboards and sinks, baths, around heating appliances, etc.
Use the NO Cockroaches Fumigator to flush out and kill cockroaches. As a barrier to entry spray NO Cockroaches in a band around the base of exterior walls, doorways, windows and other potential entry points. Sprinkle LawnPro Protect in a band close to exterior walls on flowerbeds, gravel areas, etc and water in. This creates a curtain of barrier insecticide in the soil.
Monitor & Trap
Place NO Cockroach Traps in food storage and preparation areas and in other places cockroaches have been seen. NO Cockroach Traps help control cockroaches and also detect the presence of cockroaches. Check the traps every week.
Continue the Bait, Spray and Trap programme for at least 3 months after catching the last cockroach.