Clean butyl rubber surfaces such as balcony floors and roofing.
- For general cleaning of dirt and grime from butyl rubber use SORTED Dirt and Grime which safely cleans all outdoor surfaces.
- Simply click the pack onto the end of your hose, spray on the formula and leave for 2-3 mins to penetrate. Then hose off. A wipe will aid in the removal of any stubborn marks.
- SORTED Dirt and Grime can be used on all outdoor surfaces.
Removal of Moss, Mould, Algae and Lichen
- If your butyl rubber is stained with moss, black moulds, algae, lichen or other biological growth, use SORTED Moss and Mould. This powerful targeted formulation kills damaging moss, mould, algae and lichen. It goes on to protect the surfaces all season long.
- Simply click the pack onto the end of your hose, spray on the formula and leave. The foam penetrates the surface killing the damaging organisms and they will then weather off naturally over time.
- SORTED Moss and Mould kills and prevents moss, mould, liverwort, lichen and algae.