Clean Summerhill stone such as walls.
- For general cleaning of dirt and grime from Summerhill stone use SORTED Dirt and Grime which safely cleans all outdoor surfaces. This hose end sprayer is easy to use; simply click the pack onto the end of your hose, spray on the environmentally friendly and biodegradable cleaning formula and rinse off.
- SORTED Dirt and Grime removes mud, dust, salt residue, surface oil, bird droppings, insect poop, etc.
Removal of Moss, Mould, Algae and Lichen
- If your Summerhill stone is stained with moss, black moulds, algae, lichen or other biological growth, use SORTED Moss and Mould. This powerful targeted formulation kills damaging moss, mould, algae and lichen. It goes on to protect the surfaces all season long. This hose end sprayer is easy to use; simply click the pack onto the end of your hose and spray on and leave, without rinsing off. SORTED Moss and Mould penetrates the surface killing the damaging organisms and they will weather off over time.
- SORTED Moss and Mould kills and prevents moss, mould, liverwort, lichen and algae.
- Video on How to Use the Sorted Hose End Sprayer.
Summerhill stone is prone to the growth of algae, mould, moss etc. because its porous surface retains moisture. The stone can be further damaged by frost when the water in the porous stone freezes and cracks the stone surface. It is possible to treat the stone with Kiwicare NO Leaks Masonry Sealer to make it water repellent. This product still allows the stone to 'breathe'.