Remove dirt, grime, moss and mould etc. from concrete surfaces such as driveways, curbs, paths, patios, walls and planters.
Identify the problem
- For general cleaning of dirt and grime from concrete use SORTED Dirt and Grime which safely cleans all outdoor surfaces.
- Simply click the pack onto the end of your hose, spray on the formula and leave for 2-3 mins to penetrate. Then hose off. A wipe will aid in the removal of any stubborn marks.
- SORTED Dirt and Grime removes mud, dust, salt water, surface oil, bird droppings, insect marks, on all outdoor surfaces.
Removal of Moss, Mould, Algae and Lichen
- If your concrete is stained with moss, black moulds, algae, lichen or other biological growth, use SORTED Moss and Mould. This powerful targeted formulation kills damaging moss, mould, algae and lichen. It goes on to protect the surfaces all season long.
- Simply click the pack onto the end of your hose, spray on the formula and leave. The foam penetrates the surface killing the damaging organisms and they will then weather off naturally over time.
- If water is collected from your concrete roof for domestic use, disconnect from collection prior to application and do not reconnect until significant rain (20 mm) has rinsed roof.
- SORTED Moss and Mould kills and prevents moss, mould, liverwort, lichen and algae.