Gro-Sure Houseplant Watering Indicator. Tell if your plant needs water – no more guessing!
- Push the tip of the watering indicator stick into the centre of the plant root-ball.
- The indicator stick will tell you when your plant needs more water. A red window display means
- your plant needs to be watered, a blue window display means no water is needed.
- Once you have watered your plant the indicator will change colour from red to blue within 2 hours.
- Only add water if the indicator stick has completely changed to red. Do not twist or pull out the indicator.
- We recommend replacing the indicator stick after 12-18 months.
- Gro-Sure Houseplant Watering Indicator Technical Sheet
16cm - Available now in selected garden centres and supermarkets.
- Download the Gro-Sure Houseplant Range Leaflet
- Available now in select garden centres and supermarkets.