Insect and grub control for lawns and garden soils. Replaced with LawnPro Lawnguard Granules.
- Sprinkle evenly over required area e.g. on soil close to house as barrier to ants and other insect pests.
- Water in for a minimum of 2 hours by irrigation or moderate to heavy rain (at least 13 mm).
- Rate of Application for Best Results:
- Grass Grub > 100 g per 15 m². Apply between February and May.
- Porina Caterpillar > 100 g per 30 m². Apply when damage and holes are seen.
- Slaters, earwigs > 100 g per 10 m². Use on garden beds and around buildings.
- Wireworm > 100 g per 10 m². Sprinkle on affected soil.
- Cluster Fly Larvae > 100 g per 30 m². Apply between November and March within 200 m of previously affected buildings.
- Ants, Cockroaches (as barrier) > 100 g per 20 m². Apply 50 cm band on soil/gravel areas around buildings and water in. Use around outdoor ant nest sites.
- Download your Kiwicare Lawn Maintenace Calendar
- Healthy Lawns and Grasses Technical Sheet
50 g/kg Diazinon in the form of a granule.
Ready to Use Granules: 350 g, 600 g, 3 kg
Best applied every 3 months. Lawngard Prills releases insecticide that is watered down into the soil where it acts as a 'curtain' barrier to ants and other insects that would burrow their way into homes and other buildings.
Registered pursuant to the ACVM Act 1997 No P3351. (Discontinued)
HSNO Approval Code: HSR000176.
Lawngard Prills SDS