LawnPro Smart Patch Mix is all you need to fix and repair worn and browned off patches in your lawn.
- It’s more than just seed!
- Also includes:
- Soil improver
- Water storage granules
- Ideal for sunny or shady areas
- Hard wearing lawn seed blend with aqua gel coating.
- Bird repellent and fungicidal coating.
Before preparing the bare patch for sowing ensure that, if possible, the problem causing the bare patch is solved. To identify causes of bare patches and find solutions go to the Problem Solver.
- Use a rake to remove dead grass and debris from the bald patch and to loosen the top layer of the soil a little.
- Water the bare patch with a watering can or sprinkler until the soil is moist.
- If the level of the bare patch is much lower than the surrounding soil, you will need to level it off using a fine layer of top soil.
- Rake this over to level it off and incorporate a little soil with the surrounding lawn so the patch is not so defined.
- Ensuring the contents are well mixed, scoop out a handful of the seed mix and scatter onto the soil of the damaged area.
- Make sure that the mixture covers all the bare patch.
- Rake lightly to incorporate with the top soil.
- Water gently with a watering can or gentle sprinkler.
- Keep the patch moist by watering gently but deeply every couple of days taking care not to wash the seeds away.
- Protect the patch from being disturbed by keeping children and pets off the area.
- The new patch can be mowed when new growth is established (5-8 cm high).
Pack: 600 g
When to Sow
- Lawn seed may be sown from September to June. However, for best results, sow in spring from September to October, and in early autumn from mid-March to mid-April.
- These recommendations should be adjusted to the warmer end of these periods for more southerly areas.
- Store in a cool dry place, out of direct sunlight and use within season of purchase.
- Healthy Lawns and Grasses Technical Sheet
- Download your Kiwicare Lawn Maintenance Calendar
- Glossary of Gardening Terms
- Lawn Care Guide
- May cause skin irritation and serious eye damage.
- Wear gloves and eye protection.
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes.
- Keep out of reach of children, store in a cool dry place, out of direct sunlight and use within season of purchase.
HSNO Approval Code: HSR002571.
LawnPro Smart Patch Mix SDS