LawnPro 7 Day Green is an innovative fertiliser and pH correction product for easy application of nutrients to lawns.
- 3 day greening - Lawns become noticeably greener within 3 days and fully green in 7 days.
- Regular applications will create a thicker, harder wearing lawn.
- Improves condition of lawn soil and grass.
- Coverage 100 m2
- NPK – 3-1-3
- Raises pH of soil to help control of moss, hydrocotyle and other acid loving weeds. (Follow up with LawnPro Mossclear and LawnPro Prickle and Hydrocotyle).
- Child and pet safe.
- Made for New Zealand lawn conditions.
- Wait at least 2 days after mowing lawn.
- Wearing impervious gloves sprinkle evenly over the lawn or use a fertiliser spreader.
- Walk at a slow and steady pace up and down the lawn. Walk approx. 10 m in 15 seconds.
- Water in with 1 hour gentle sprinkler or moderate to heavy rain (approximately 5 mm).
- Do not mow until the product has been watered in.
25 g/kg Di-ammonium Phosphate, 55 g/kg Murate of Potash, 140 g/kg Ammonium Sulphate, 700 g/kg Lime, 65 g/kg Ferrous Sulphate in the form of a granule. NPK 3-1-3
2.8 kg "refill" pack.
- When applying 7 Day Green fertiliser (without moving the spreader side to side) you treat an width of approximately 1 metre.
- For the most even coverage apply in two passes perpendicular to each other, e.g. apply on an east-west axis and then on a north-south axis.
- If applying in two perpendicular passes you can walk more quickly to get greater coverage.
- Use a marker at each end of your pass and move them along as you get to them so that keep track of where you have applied 7 Day Green lawn food.
- Healthy Lawns and Grasses Technical Sheet
- Download your Kiwicare Lawn Maintenance Calendar
- 7 Day Green is ideal to use before applying LawnPro Mossclear and LawnPro Prickle and Hydrocotyle.
- Glossary of Gardening Terms
- Lawn Care Guide
HSNO Approval Code: HSR002571
LawnPro 7 Day Green SDS