For effective control of ant colonies and nests. Sugar based liquid bait for sugar feeding ants.
- Can be used to refill NO Ants Liquid Ant Bait and Stations
- or used on its own using jam jar lids, bottle tops, etc. as bait holders
- For control of ant numbers and nests.
- Ready to use liquid.
- Long lasting.
- For indoor and outdoor use.
Squeeze 5-10 mls of NO Ants Liquid Bait onto a small shallow dish and place in a shady area where the ants feed or nest. Repeat the treatment when no bait is left or has dried out. Repeat treatment until no more ants are seen. For outdoor use cover to protect from bees, rain and strong sunlight.
For best results place bait at 1 m intervals along ant trails.
32.5 g/kg Boric Acid and 14 g/kg Sodium Borate in the form of a liquid.
120 ml bottle
- Ants change their feeding habits from protein to sugars depending on the requirements of the colony at the time. NO Ants Liquid Bait contains higher sugars and NO Ants Nest Killer Gel Bait contains high protein. If you find ants are not feeding on one, replace it with the other.
- Pest Control Terms Glossary of Meanings
- Download the 1-2-3 Ant Control Programme
- Watch the video on How to Get Rid of Ants
HSNO Approval Code: HSR000818
NO Ants Liquid Ant Bait - SDS