Safer bug control for you and your family
- One application lasts up to 3 months.
- Controls 99% of insect pests.
- Sprayed surfaces are safe for people and pets once dry.
- Made with natural pyrethrum.
- Odourless and will not stain.
How to apply:
- If the surfaces to be treated are dirty or greasy clean them with mild detergent and leave to dry thoroughly.
- Adjust nozzle to spray position.
- Holding the bottle approx. 30 cm from the area to treated, spray in a sweeping motion, leaving a light film on the surface.
- Two light sprays is better than one heavy spray.
- Re-apply every 3 months or as necessary.
Where to apply:
- Spray NO Bugs Indoor on indoor surfaces where insects land, walk or congregate.
- For crawling insect control, apply to all areas where insect activity has been seen, e.g. doorways, room edges, cracks and crevices.
- To reduce flying insect numbers in your home, apply widely over surfaces that insects land on (e.g.ceilings, around light fittings, window frames, door frames, walls etc.)
- Do not apply to food, food utensils or food preparation surfaces.
- When spraying around windows avoid over spraying on to the glass as it will leave a haze. However, it is easy to clean spray off windows before it has dried.
- A sponge can be a useful way to apply spray solution to window frames and sills without getting product on the glass. Wearing gloves, apply the spray to the sponge and wipe onto window frames. Wash sponge thoroughly after application.
0.3 g/L Natural Pyrethrum, 0.15 g/L Pyrethroid (Deltamethrin)
Ready to Use: 750 ml
HSNO Approval Code: HSR100731
NO Bugs Indoor - RTU - SDS