NO Bugs Super Bug Bomb - Fast Control of Crawling and Flying Pests
- Drives bugs out and kills on contact.
- Long lasting protection – for up to 6 months
- Contains Insect Growth Regulator (IGR) to break the breeding cycle
- One NO Bugs Super Bug Bomb treats area/room up to 50 m2 (150 m3)
Coverage - Work out how many NO Bugs Super Bug Bombs are required as follows:
- Multiply floor area of each room - e.g. 3 m x 6 m = 18m²
- Multiply floor area by height of room - e.g. 18 m² x 2.6 m = 46.8 m³
- Do the above calculations for each room. Add up each room and total, divide total by 150 to show how many Bug Bombs are needed for the whole area to be treated.
- Always round up, e.g. if the total is 400 m³ (400 divided by 150 = 2.7) you should use 3 Bug Bombs, not 2.
- Prepare the area as follows: Turn off all electrical and gas appliances. Extinguish all pilot lights, naked flames and other sources of ignition. Remove all animals and birds from the area to be fumigated. Remove or cover and switch off the air pump of all fish tanks. Close all doors and windows surrounding area to the fumigated. Turn off ventilation systems. Cover or remove all food, food utensils and sensitive plastic items such as spectacles.
- Shake the can for at least 10 seconds. Remove cap.
- Place on a steady, solid, level surface e.g. wide jar lid.
- Keep face clear of area above cans and press tab down firmly until it clicks into position.
- Vacate the room closing the door behind you.
- Leave undisturbed for 2 – 3 hours and then re-enter the area to open windows and doors. Then leave again to ventilate for 30 mins.
- Wash down food preparation surfaces.
Remove dead bugs after fumigation by vacuuming every few days.
10 g / kg Permethrin, 6 g / kg Pyriproxyfen. Propellant: Hydrocarbon.
125 g total release aerosol; single, 3 pack, 4 pack.
- For long lasting bug control use in conjunction with the appropriate Kiwicare residual spray such as NO Bugs Super Protective Barrier Spray or NO Spiders Total Protection.
- As Kiwicare NO Bugs Super Bug Bomb penetrates into insect hiding places more dead bugs may appear. Insect Growth Regulator takes 2-3 weeks to achieve full effectiveness.
Use as Part of the Kiwicare 1-2-3 Bug Control Programme
- IDENTIFY: Identify the insect/fly/spider/bug using the online Kiwicare Problem Solver. Look for where the bug may originate e.g. breeding site. Get rid of breeding site if possible.
- PROTECT: Spray Kiwicare NO Bugs Super Protective Barrier Spray on breeding sites, where bugs are seen contacting surfaces and in a barrier ring around the exterior and inside of buildings.
- FLUSH & KILL: Use Kiwicare NO Bugs Super Bug Bomb and NO Bugs Super Water Activated Fumigator in internal spaces to quickly and safely flush bugs from hiding places and eradicate them. Use Kiwicare NO Bugs Super Bug Bomb in open spaces such as internal rooms. Use Kiwicare NO Bugs Super Water Activated Fumigator in large spaces and spaces with low head clearance such as sub-floors and roof voids.
Keep out of the reach of children.
HSNO Approval Code: HSR100742.
NO Bugs Super Bug Bomb SDS