For long lasting control of 99.9% of common insect pests.
- Professional strength, long lasting insect control.
- Kills 99% common insect pests.
- One spray protects surfaces for up to 4 months outdoors and 6 months indoors.
- Sprayed surfaces are safe to children and pets.
- Concentrate dilution rate - Mix 20 ml per 1 litre of clean water.
How to mix and dilute spray concentrates video.
- Where to apply NO Bugs Super: Think about the pest/s you want to control. Where do they live and what surfaces do they contact? These are the surfaces you want to treat.
- Spray NO Bugs Super to keep cobwebs off outdoor furniture, fences, clothes lines and eaves.
- Use a ring of NO Bugs Super around your house to help keep out crawling pests such as ants, cockroaches, slaters and spiders.
- To control flies, spray surfaces flies are likely to land such as window sills, ceilings and walls.
How to apply NO Bugs Super:
- If the surfaces to be treated are dirty or greasy clean them with mild detergent and leave to dry thoroughly.
- For exterior spraying choose a still dry day when rain is not imminent.
- Using a fine spray and a steady motion spray the surfaces to give an even coverage. Do not over spray; the spray should not run down surfaces. > If the spray beads on the surface let it dry and then give a second spray. Two light sprays is better than one heavy spray.
- When spraying around windows avoid over spraying on the glass. It is easier to clean spray off windows before it has dried.
Concentrate: 15 g/L Deltamethrin in the form of a suspension concentrate.
Ready to use: 0.6 g/L Deltamethrin in the form of a ready to use liquid.
Concentrate: 100 ml, 250 ml, 500 ml
Ready to Use: 1 L, 2 L
Pump & Spray: 4 L
- Two light treatments is better than one heavy treatment.
- A sponge can be a useful way to applying spray solution to window frames and sills without getting product on the glass.
- NO Bugs Super can be used indoors but you may prefer to use NO Bugs Indoor.
- How to mix and dilute spray concentrates video
- Pest Control Terms Glossary of Meanings
Join the conversation
This also helps with...
Thank you so very much for your kindness in sending the courier parcel today. We are excited to do the whole house and this makes it possible. We have since spoken to a chap who does his house with your product and he has told us it is really good and works, and that they have not had to resort to flyscreens, so that was very encouraging and good feed back for you.