Non-toxic traps for attracting and trapping fruit flies to protect your fruit and drinks from annoying flies.
- Write the date on the trap.
- Fold the trap housing into a box and close one end.
- With the protective paper facing up, fold the ends of the glue board trap up 90 degrees.
- Remove the protective paper from the glue board.
- With the trap housing slot side up, slide the glue board into the trap housing so the glue surface is facing up towards the slot.
- Close the second end of the trap housing.
- Set the trap near the fruit bowl or bins in the room to be protected. The trap can be stood upright or with the built-in stand at the back.
- Check the trap every 1-2 weeks for signs of infestation.
- Replace the trap after 8-12 weeks use.
- Use as part of the 1-2-3 Fruit Fly Control Programme.
Fruit (Vinegar) fly pheromone for male & female fruit flies (Drosophila melanogaster)
Single trap pack.
- Traps can be used in conjunction with NO Bugs Super Protective Barrier Spray.
- Avoid leaving residues of fruit juice, wine or beer in glasses or bottles. Wash or rinse bottles and glasses well when finished.
- For indoor use only.