Kiwicare Insect Guard Plug-In Mosquito Repeller provides night & day protection from Mosquitoes. The active ingredient is vaporised and acts to repel mosquitoes and to kill them if they enter the protected room. With 2 adjustable timer settings, you have the flexibility to run for 24 hours or in night mode for 9 hours.
- Night and day protection from mosquitoes
- Lasts up to 40 nights*
- Protects a room of up to 30 m³
- Adjustable timer (9 and 24 hours)
- Low dour
- Easy to use
- Available at Bunnings
*When used in 9-hour mode. The level of liquid can be seen easily.
To activate the device and start protection from Mosquitoes:
- Unscrew the cap of the liquid refill and retain the cap.
- Place the refill into the plug-in unit, keeping both the unit and the refill upright. Avoid touching wick.
- Insert refill into the plug-in unit and turn to the right to secure the refill in the unit.
- Always keep the plug-in unit and refill upright.
- Plug the assembled unit into an electrical power outlet and switch on at the wall.
To enter Day/Night Mode (24-hour):
- Once the unit is plugged in, press the ‘On-Off/Set’ button once. A red light will appear next to ‘Work’.
- The unit will stay on continuously for 24 hours. To enter Night Mode (9-hour):
- To put the unit into Night Mode, push the ‘On-Off/Set’ button for a second time. This will keep the unit on for 9 hours. It will then switch itself off automatically for 15 hours.
- After 15 hours the unit will switch back on for the 9-hour period and so forth. Simultaneous green and red lights indicate the unit is ON.
- The red light will go out after 9 hours, and the unit will enter the 15-hour delay.
To turn off:
- To turn the unit off, keep pushing the ‘On-Off/Set’ button until both the red and green lights switch off.
- Alternatively switch off at power.
- Once the refill is empty, the unit will switch itself off. Replace the refill as indicated in the steps above.
- When not in use, remove the appliance from the power outlet. Retain the refill cap and screw on when not in use.
12 g/L Prallethrin.
Plug-In Unit & 45 ml Refill/s