Dual action rodenticide for effective indoor rodent control.
- Dual action bait and powder to effectively kill rats and mice.
- Highly palatable bait that is eaten by rats and mice.
- Plus powder that clings to fur and is ingested during grooming.
- For use indoors - very effective in dry areas.
- Low eco-toxicity.
- Sprinkle bait and powder in dry, sheltered, secluded areas such as roof spaces where rats and mice are travelling or place bait in inverted lids or containers.
- Place where there is evidence rat or mice activity.
- Check bait daily and continue to top up until control has been achieved.
- Download the 1-2-3 Rodent Control Programme
- Watch the Videos on How to Get Rid of Rodents
- How to Identify Rodents
- How to Choose the Best Solution for Rodents
- How to Use Rat and Mice Bait Stations
- How to Prevent Rodent Infestations
- Tips and Trick for Using Rodenticides
- How to Stay Safe with Rodenticides
- NO Rats & Mice Dual Action Bait & Powder Technical Sheet
0.5 g/kg Coumatetralyl in the form of bait. ANTIDOTE - Vitamin K.
200 g, 375 g
Coumatetralyl is a first generation anti-coagulant rodenticide (FGAR) bait and as such is slower acting and requires more bait to be consumed by rodents for control and is less of a risk to non-target animals than second generation baits (SGARs). It is still important to ensure baits are placed where non-target animals are not able to access the bait.
Registered Pursuant to the ACVM Act 1997 No. V2999.
HSNO Approval Code: HSR001605.
NO Rats & Mice Dual Action Bait and Powder - SDS